At Midway Autohaus, we are dedicated to providing our customers a great car buying experience in a safe environment. We fully intend to continue this commitment, particularly as it relates to the heightened concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We continue to closely monitor this ever-changing situation, and we are adapting and creating policies to address the concerns of our customers, employees and the community. The safety of our employees and guests has, and always will be, our number one priority.
Our dealership remains open and we have initiated numerous safety protocols at the dealership beyond the normal steps we take during the flu season, such as:
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow visitors and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
- Masks are required inside the showroom, if you forgot yours we will happily provide you one.
- Increasing the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned.
- Outdoor tent with additional outdoor seating area to allow social distancing.
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are monitoring numerous agencies, including health departments at the city, state, and federal levels, in addition to our state trade Association, to make sure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
- Trading in handshakes for smiles ☺
100% Online Buying option available if you prefer to do your shopping outside of the dealership via Digital Contracting:
- You can shop inventory online at www.midwayautohaus.com. There you will be able to contact our sales team via email, chat or phone to begin your buying process.
- You can schedule a remote test drive, and our sales consultants will bring our vehicle to you.
- You can complete your transaction, including financing and paperwork, outside of the dealership via phone and/or email. Digital Contracting makes this a seamless and secure process.
As always, we are here for you and will accommodate any requests that help make our guests feel more comfortable. We thank you in advance for your understanding during this time of difficulty, and we look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs. We will get through this together!
Midway Autohaus Corp. Inc.